If there’s anything that Raspberry Pi does so well, aside from making cost-effective computer machines, is that they listen to their consumers’ opinions and apply them. With the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, this model has made a lot of progress compared to the earlier ones.
Raspberry Pi users were asking for a computer machine that could provide a complete desktop experience, and the demands did not fall on deaf ears. The latest model has a higher speed, efficiency, and overall performance. It allows users to do multiple things at once, like opening multiple tabs and running several programs, without any lag issues.
Things We Liked:
- Cheaper alternative
- Energy saver
- Does well with multi-tasking
- Works well even for those who are working with two monitors
- Fanless technology makes it operate with little to no noise at all; plus, in terms of energy consumption, this is more efficient
- Equipped with Gigabit Ethernet, wireless networking, and Bluetooth
- Capable of transferring data faster because it comes with two USB 2 ports and two USB 3 ports
- Comes in various options – 2GB, 4GB, or 8GB RAM
Things We Didn’t Like:
There’s not much to like about this model. However, if you are considering this model, make sure to remember that this model is supposed to be a tool to educate kids and young adults to code. This model can do its job well, but if you’re using it for heavier loads of tasks, then you might want to consider other products.